M17-6 Adjunctive procedures in face lifting
About CourseCPD/CME: 1 hour accredited
Master various adjunctive procedures in order to enhance and maximize your results in the rejuvenation procedure. In this course, gain an in-depth understanding of lip lifting techniques including the subnasal and corner lip lift as well as the various approaches of buccal fat pad removal and restoration with fat. Find out the different options of chin augmentation.
This module can be taken individually.
It is recommended that you complete all 7 modules of the M17 series to ensure an in-depth level of understanding. Physicians attending their hands-on training are required to complete all 7 modules as a pre-requisite.
- M17-1: Essentials in face & neck lifting
- M17-2 Face and neck anatomy
- M17-3 Protocol for performing facelift under local anesthesia
- M17-4 Advanced facelift: step-by-step
- M17-5 Management of neck
- M17-6 Adjunctive procedures in face lifting
- M17-7 Face & necklift aftercare and management of complication
What Will I Learn?
- Adjunctive procedures in face lifting
- Lip lift: simplified techniques
- Subnasal lip/lift
- Corner lip lift
- Buccal fat pad removal or restoration with fat. Various approaches
- Chin augmentation (different options)