M11b-2.2 Advanced Liposuction step-by-step: Breast Fat Augmentation Part II
About CourseCPD/CME: 1 hour accredited
Enhance and gain technique mastery in your cosmetic surgery skills. In-depth theory and knowledge of Liposuction. A step-by-step theory of the technique focusing on Breast Fat Augmentation(Part 2). A continuation of our 2-part series on Advanced Liposuction step-by-step Breast Fat Augmentation.
Please note the course will be trained using a VASER system and we are using LifeCell Revolve Fat Grafting System to harvest the fat, however you can still apply the techniques to the whichever devices you are using, and you can get all the necessary protocol related to the setting and usage of the devices directly from the device company.
This module can be taken individually.
It is recommended that you complete all 8 modules of the M11b series to ensure an in-depth level of understanding. Physicians attending their hands-on training are required to complete all 8 modules as a pre-requisite.
- M11b-1: Advanced Liposuction Step by step: Gynecomastia
- M11b-2.1: Advanced Liposuction Step by step: Breast Fat Augmentation Part I
- M11b-2.2: Advanced Liposuction Step by step: Breast Fat Augmentation Part II
- M11b-3: Advanced Liposuction Step by step: Brazillian Butt Lift & Posterior Trunk
- M11b-4: Advanced Liposuction Step by step: Arms, Calves, and Lipedema
- M11b-5: Advanced Liposuction Step by step: 3D Circumferential thigh & Buttock Contouring
- M11b-6: Advanced Liposuction Step by step: Face & Neck
- M11b-7: Advanced Liposuction Post-Op Care: Management of Advanced Liposuction Complications
Do note that this is a theory-based module and should not be used as a replacement for your hands-on training. Physicians are strongly recommended to attend their hands-on training in order to be proficient in their practice.
What Will I Learn?
- Advanced liposuction step-by-step
- Making donor sites to enhance contour and making and planning recipient volume requirements
- Fat preparation and revolve system
- Stem cell-enriched fat grafting