M17-7 Face & necklift aftercare and management of complication
Aftercare and complication management is crucial to the success of the delivery of safe and effective surgery. As face and neck lifting procedures become more popular, physicians must know how to avoid and eliminate complications wherever possible. In this course, you will cover the essential knowledge on aftercare methods, management of complications on face and neck lifting procedures as well as procedures associated with panfacial rejuvenation.
This module can be taken individually.
It is recommended that you complete all 7 modules of the M17 series to ensure an in-depth level of understanding. Physicians attending their hands-on training are required to complete all 7 modules as a pre-requisite.
- M17-1: Essentials in face & neck lifting
- M17-2 Face and neck anatomy
- M17-3 Protocol for performing facelift under local anesthesia
- M17-4 Advanced facelift: step-by-step
- M17-5 Management of neck
- M17-6 Adjunctive procedures in face lifting
- M17-7 Face & necklift aftercare and management of complication
What Will I Learn?
- Aftercare and management of complication on face and neck lift
- Panfacial rejuvenation procedure