Dr. Pier Paolo Rovatti was a Medical Director of the Medical Laser of Verona (from 1986 until 1990) and head of the Plastic Surgery Operating Unit of the Laser Center in Verona (until 1994). He was one of the first users of Laser CO2 in Italy (since 1985), standardizing and spreading some personal techniques through numerous articles and television appearances.
He has participated in numerous national and international conferences, as a speaker and lecturer in courses and masters of Aesthetic Surgery. He is the author of numerous scientific publications, in national and international journals.
As Vice President of the Association of Italian Antiaging Doctors, until 2011 he developed new protocols and new methods of medical-surgical approach, he contributed significantly to the organization and teaching of seminars for medical specialists and concretized the standardization of the suture grafting method. endoscopic in face lifting.
Until 2011, he was Director of the Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Unit of the Villa Sant'Anna Clinic in Merano.
He is currently a lecturer at the Post-graduate School of Medicine at the Aesthetic Department in Milan (four-year Master) and is one of four Italian surgeons belonging to the Merz Pharma Scientific Board as Advocate KOL (Key Opinion Leader), for which he holds several training courses at doctors as a teacher for the use of injectable products (Radiesse® and Bocotoure®). Official Trainer for Europe and Asia of the Face Tite® method for surgery on the lower third of the face and body. The protocol of worldwide use of the surgical method was recently drawn up jointly by Dr. Rovatti (ITA) and Dr. Mulholland (USA).
- Member of the Italian Society of Aesthetic Surgery (S.C.E.I.)
- Member of the Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine (S.I.M.E.)
- Founding Member and Advisor of the Italian Society of Laser Surgery (A.I.C.L.)
- Founding Member and Vice President of the Italian Antiaging Medical Association (A.M.I.A.)
- Member of the Italian Federation of Aesthetic Medicine (F.I.M.E.)
- Member of the Italian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (AICPE)